Are you ready to work with a motivated team on high profile, design-oriented projects for high quality clientele? We work as a creative and collaborative team around here, so strong interpersonal communication skills and a positive attitude are a must. This position works with Senior Project Manager(s), our in-house production staff and a full roster of consulting engineers in a fun, positive and creative work environment.
Desired Skills + Experience
- California Architecture License
- University degree in Architecture
- 3-5+ years of work experience at an architecture firm
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, and project management programs
- USGBC LEED® Accreditation is a plus
Send an email to John Webre with the position’s title in the subject line, and attach your resume in Adobe PDF format. Please be patient, it may take some time to review and evaluate. If we feel there’s a good fit, you will definitely hear from us. In the meantime, follow us on social media to see what we’ve been doing lately.