Are you ready to work with a motivated team on high profile, design-oriented projects for high quality clientele from our Sacramento office? We work as a creative and collaborative team around here, so strong interpersonal communication skills and a positive attitude are a must. This position works with Senior Project Manager(s), our in-house production staff and a full roster of consulting engineers in a fun, positive and creative work environment.
Desired Skills + Experience
- California Architecture License (in process is acceptable)
- University degree in Architecture
- 3-5+ years of work experience at an architecture firm
- Proficiency with Revit, and project management programs
- USGBC LEED® Accreditation is a plus
Send an email to us with the position’s title in the subject line, and attach your resume in Adobe PDF format.