We have an opening in our Sacramento office for a creative, motivated, and technologically savvy architect with project design and production experience to join our thriving healthcare team. This person will develop designs and documents for a variety of healthcare project types, including acute and non-acute environments. Along with your Project Manager, you will support multiple projects at one time, working on all aspects of the project process from pre-design through construction administration. You will coordinate with internal teams, consultants, and clients. Top candidates will be accountable, organized, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
Desired Skills + Experience
- Architecture License (in process acceptable)
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 5-7+ years of work experience at an architecture firm
- High proficiency with Revit, InDesign, Bluebeam, and project management programs
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Experience with OSHPD-1 and OSHPD-3 is a plus
Send an email to us with the position’s title in the subject line, and attach your resume in Adobe PDF format.