We have an opening in our Sacramento office for a creative and driven project designer to join our thriving healthcare team. This person will work with direction from a Project Manager or Architect in the development of designs and construction documents to support a variety of healthcare project types. You will support multiple projects at one time, working on all aspects of the design process from programming through construction support. This position can be tailored for the right candidate, whether that person has just graduated from architecture school or has experience working at an architectural firm.
Desired Skills + Experience
- Professional degree in Architecture desired
- 0-5 years of work experience at an architecture firm
- Prior architectural office experience such as summer or internship work is a plus
- Proficiency with Revit and InDesign
- The ability to contribute proactively to a team
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and a desire to learn
Send an email to us with the position’s title in the subject line, and attach your resume in Adobe PDF format.