Position Summary: Experienced professional on an architecture track generally working as member of a project team. Responsible for development and representation of project design documents including plans, details, specifications, and construction administration support services. Work may include research, design, and detailing activities for specific Project component and/or deliverable. Individual may be completing final stages of Internship toward architectural licensure.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under supervision of project leadership, assists in design and production of contract deliverables including: Researching, developing, and compiling project specifications; ensuring compliance of preliminary plans and documents with design intent; and coordinating and preparing documentation for schematic design, design development or construction documents as assigned by project leadership
- Works on multiple projects at various stages of work, pending on project sizes/complexity.
- Creates graphical representations for project documentation including plans, elevations, sections, details, and 3D model views.
- Makes any adjustments or changes to work deliverables as necessary or desired.
- Participates in Project in-house reviews and critiques with the ability to record input and reflect progress in work.
- Prepares project designs and plans using computer assisted design/modeling software and equipment.
- Pending work assignments, project team staffing, and personal experience, may supervise limited number of staff for specific assignments/deliverables.
Minimum Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture or related field desired
- 2+ years’ experience in Architecture or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in Architecture if professional degree is not in Architecture or a related field.
- Familiar with architectural phases.
- Familiar with building materials.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Strength and efficiency in REVIT and other BIM software desired
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and maintain organization in a changing environment.
Salary DOE and location: $55k-85k
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible hybrid WFH/WFO schedule
- Professional development annual stipend
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & portfolio referencing Project Designer in the subject line of your correspondence.
Send an email to us and attach your files in PDF format.