Position Summary: Provides overall project management responsibilities for a variety of projects or project teams. Role includes client contact, team building and project staffing, scheduling, and financial management duties.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works independently exercising discretion and independent judgment, and collaboratively with firm leadership to create complete, coordinated, and cohesive work products.
- Directs team members (internal and external) at all levels of contract administration.
- Successfully controls multiple, medium to large projects at various stages of work.
- Works with fellow Project Managers and Senior Firm Management to staff projects with appropriate resources throughout life of contracted effort. This includes the following staff functions: Design/planning, document production, permitting, bidding, and construction observation support.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors project’s overall scope, schedule, staffing, and financial performance.
- At appropriate schedule milestones, presents progress of work to client for review and approval.
- Directs activities of team members engaged in preparing studies, programs, reports, designs, visualizations, models, drawings, and specification documents.
- Directs activities of workers providing support during permitting, bidding, and construction observation phases of a contract.
- Directly supervises 2-8 employees and all consultants involved in project(s).
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies.
- Participates in appraising performance of supervised workers.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems in the context of the project contract.
Minimum Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture or related field preferred, preferred to have first professional degree in Architecture.
- Licensed architect desired, (California preferred).
- 8+ years’ experience.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business and general community at large.
- Ability to use working knowledge of architectural design and all consultants work to maintain project efficiencies and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, leadership, and team-building skills.
- Knowledge of REVIT and BIM fundamentals highly desired.
- Experience in carrying projects from Design through Construction on medium to large projects.
Salary DOE and location: $115k-165k
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible hybrid WFH/WFO schedule
- Professional development annual stipend
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & portfolio referencing Project Manager in the subject line of your correspondence.
Send an email to us and attach your files in PDF format.