We are looking for a motivated senior-level project manager to work with our team in our San Francisco office. The right candidate will have civic project experience to work on our large-scale, high profile public sector projects. This position works with staff, department heads, and appointed and elected officials, so strong interpersonal communication skills are crucial. You will also work directly with our Design Director and other firm principals, and will oversee Project Architect(s), our in-house production staff, and a full roster of consulting engineers in a fun, positive, and creative work environment.
Desired Skills + Experience
- California Architecture License (in process is acceptable)
- University degree in Architecture
- 8+ years of work experience at an architecture firm
- Team management, project budgeting and scheduling skills
- Proficiency with Revit, scheduling and spreadsheet computer programs
- USGBC LEED® Accreditation is a plus
Email John Webre with the position’s title in the subject line, and attach your resume in Adobe PDF format.