Dreyfuss + Blackford is excited to offer a paid summer internship in our Sacramento office to a current architecture student. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain hands on experience and advance your professional growth. Interns will work under the guidance of Project Designers and Project Managers in the development of architectural design concepts, construction documents, and presentation graphics. You’ll also put on a hard hat and visit the project sites, experience client meetings, research, and learn about the design industry.
Desired Skills + Experience
- Must be a current student working towards an accredited degree in Architecture with a minimum of three years of college/university coursework completed
- Strong design capabilities as demonstrated in a portfolio
- Prior architectural office experience or other work experience is a plus
- Basic experience with Revit, InDesign, and visualization software
- Attention to detail and a desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Send an email to us with the position’s title in the subject line, and attach your resume in Adobe PDF format.